Have fun at your job and enjoy your work! You will work in a team of other like-minded technical people fascinated by technology, cyber security and believe that the work we do helps grow local jobs.
In addition to working in an office, you will be helping clients at a variety of locations across the island - no gray cubicle drudgery/florescent lights here! We offer competitive pay and benefits.
We are an IT Support and Cyber Security company (MSSP/MSP), providing IT support, cyber protection and regulatory compliance assistance to companies primarily in professional services and the building industry. We are hiring for the position of an IT consultant to support our clients, their networks, users, computers, and associated technology. This is a rare opportunity for a seasoned IT professional to grow into a Cyber Security professional.
The following skills are required:
* Familiarity with Windows 10, 7, 8.1 and Mac OS
* Familiarity with Windows Server operating systems
* Familiarity troubleshooting VOIP systems
* Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook in all configurations (IMAP, inhouse Exchange, hosted Exchange, Office 365)
* Experience configuring mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, Android, etc.
* Experience in resolving virus and malware issues
* Experience rebuilding/re-imaging Windows machines and transferring/saving user profiles and data
* Intermediate networking skills. Be able to troubleshoot network connectivity problems
* Experienced with configuring firewalls, routers, switches, and wifi access points
* Willing to learn new technologies, specifically as they relate to IT security
* Excellent documentation, organizational and time management skills
* Eager to improve themselves, gain experience and become a more valuable individual
* Dependability, promptness, and clear written communication required at all times
* Professional attitude and appearance required
* Transportation. Most of our clients are in Honolulu, however we have some clients in outlying areas that are simply not reachable by public transportation. You must have a car.
* You should have your own laptop, external hard drive, flash drives, tools, and cell phone
* Availability during weekday business hours
* Ability to lift 50lbs without assistance
* A passion for technology and helping others
We offer a competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience. That being said, if you're looking for a big corporate job where it takes years to move up the ranks, look elsewhere. We want people who help the company grow and be compensated for their efforts.
Please submit resume with contact phone number and email address
Minimum pay: $14.50 /hr, higher with experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers