Since 1992, ELITE Parking Services has been proudly serving Hawaii′s businesses, people, and hospitality industry with the state′s best valet and self-parking services. But what we do is more than simply parking cars. Our philosophy is to provide the most efficient and courteous valet services at affordable rates and ensure that every guest we serve feels special, secure, and respectfully cared for. We are located at luxury hotels, award winning fine dining restaurants, major health care facilities, financial institutions and at prestigious community events.
QR Code Link to This Post
Elite Parking Services is hiring a part-time Parking Systems and Technology Technician. The technician will be responsible for helping to ensure the valet and self-parking revenue control systems and gate equipment are fully functioning and well maintained. This position is temporary with the possibility of extending.
What you'll be doing:
- Tracking equipment preventative maintenance
- Tracking all repairs by piece of equipment
- Completing small repairs
- Providing on-call support for Account Managers
- Perform quarterly system maximization audit
- Provide support on equipment installations and vendor’s repair technicians at locations
- Providing proactive solutions for potential equipment issues
- A college or technical school graduate with a degree in electronics or computer science
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Knowledgeable in PC hardware/software with a strong electro-mechanical aptitude
- Experienced in Computer Networking & SQL
- Experienced in using power tools and good understanding of electronics
- Able to drive to locations with your own vehicle and have a valid driving license with a good driving record
- Computer certified in A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA are a plus
Come join our team!
Apply online at https://eliteparking.net. Interested applicants must apply online.