WHY SC REALTY?
QR Code Link to This Post
At SC Realty we treat your property NOT as a rental, but as a HOME! We are Hawaii's premiere real estate and property management company. As your new property management company our primary objective will be to provide immediate response and professional service at a reasonable management fee. While we focus enormous time and effort into property management, we also have a sales department, so that we may help you with all of your real estate needs.
Everything we do is in your best interest! We manage all properties as if they were our own, giving you the "Peace of Mind" you deserve. We are locally owned and operated giving us the edge when it comes to local market knowledge and expertise.
We understand the importance of screening and selecting the right tenants, and holding tenants financially responsible for the impeccable maintaining of the property. This requires ongoing communication between the property management company and the tenants throughout the whole rental period.
We have learned from experience that by not inspecting rental properties frequently, expensive deferred maintenance items can stack up and eliminate any profit an investor hoped to make on a property. In addition, we work closely with clients to create feasible budgets.
Throughout the entire process, we always look for ways to reduce expenditures and increase our Owner's income.
SC Realty strives to be the best value for your dollar when looking for a property management company. Our dedication to providing you with the best service at the most competitive price cannot be matched. We NEVER CHARGE AN INITIAL SIGNING FEE and our monthly fee is 10% of rent collected.
OUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
1. Strict adherance to Fair Housing and Hawaii's Landlord-Tenant Code
2. Detailed Check-in and Check-out process using photo documentation to ensure we hold the tenants accountable to high standards of maintenance during their rental period
3. Detailed monthly management statements
4. Ongoing communications with owners to notify property conditions, protection recommendations and other local issues
5. Rental renewal notices to tenants
6. Manage eviction proceedings if necessary
7. Detailed accounting for all rents, expenses, and security deposits
8. Timely disbursement of funds to owner with detailed monthly statements with concise end-of-year statement provided for tax purposes categorizing all income and expenses, and a Form 1099
9. Copies of all work orders and receipts are kept on file throughout the year and are available to see anytime by request
Please contact me today to ask me any questions about managing your property! I will answer all your quesions and make sure that property management is suitable for you or even if it is not.
Mention this ad and I will offer my services for 8% rather than the standard 10% to earn your business!