compensation: $12/hr with health insurance benefits if working more than 20 hrs/week employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Shirokiya Japan Village Walk located in Ala Moana Center is recruiting for the following position: PART TIME or FULL TIME STORE OFFICE CASHIER. Candidates must have availability during weekday mornings and weekends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greets customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Receives payment from customers; makes change as needed; issues gift cards.
• Reconciles cash drawer and receipts.
• Answers telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
• Makes in store announcements in a professional manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to maintain friendly demeanor when working under pressure.
• Must have cash handling experience.
• Proficiency with figures.
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Bilingual skills a plus.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
If interested in applying for this position, please email your resume or pick up an application at the Cashier's Office located in Shirokiya.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers