compensation: to be determined employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Aloha Nursing & Rehab Centre is a long term care facility in Kaneohe that operates 24 hours a day/7 days a week. We offer diverse opportunities for those interested in using their skills and experience to serve our residents and to make a difference in the lives of others by providing compassionate, quality care.
Our Residents Services Representative is the first to provide a warm welcome to all residents, families and visitors that enter our facility. Primary responsibilities include providing professional and courteous service while routing guests and phone calls to the appropriate departments, maintaining daily accounting of residents' trust funds, daily mail sorting and bank deposit coordination while performing general administrative duties for the Business Office as well as assists other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing and data entry.
Benefits include: Fully paid medical, dental, vision and drug insurance for self, $20k life insurance, Paid Hours Off (PHO) that increases with seniority, 11 paid holidays (including one Personal Holiday), as well as FREE meals and FREE parking. Optional 401k profit sharing plan is offered after one year of service.
All applicants MUST have:
• Successfully pass criminal background check, 2 step TB or x-ray clearance and drug screen.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Requires excellent organizational skills and able to multi-task in a fast paced setting and prioritize assignments.
• Prior cash handling/accounting experience required.
• Minimum 6 months administrative experience required w/ knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
• (Applicants who do not meet ALL of the above requirements will NOT be considered.)