Growing educational institution has need of a Receptionist & Student Services. This job provides an opportunity to work with an international community in a dynamic environment.
This is a full-time salaried position, days from Monday - Friday. Exception: when our evening programs in progress, 2-day evening shifts are required.
Like many jobs this one has routines, but it stands out for the diversity of things you will do.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills, Diplomacy.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations.
- Ability to use office equipment and Micro Office Programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Be a fast learner with an upbeat and positive attitude
- A commitment to excellent service and customer satisfaction.
- A strong team player yet still able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual and the desired languages are Japanese, Chinese, Korean, or Spanish
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers