compensation: Hourly plus Commission; Competitive Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently recruiting for Collections Representatives for a great company located in Kailua. The company offers great benefits and opportunities for growth. This is a very good company that really cares and value their employees. Be a part of a great team working for a great company!
Pay: Hourly plus Commission; Company Benefits
Type: Direct Perm Hire; Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Kailua, Hawaii
Parking: Street Parking
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist consumers with account(s) placed by the client for collection by offering payment and account resolution options.
• Treat all consumers with dignity, respect in accordance with company policies and the Collector's Pledge.
• Ability to use tools and resources to support skip tracing initiatives to identify current consumer location information.
• Greet all persons calling into the company via phone in a professional manner.
• Attend all required continuing education opportunities provided by management to further career growth, development and advancement.
• Abide by Company Handbook's policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Participate in all meetings when attendance is requested or required.
• Comply with all municipal, regulatory, and federal laws governing the credit and collection industry.
• Receptive to learn all company technologies including the collection software (CUBS), auto-dialer (TCN), telephone system, fax machine, copier and scanner.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have excellent Communication Skills in written and oral form (English). Be able to communicate in a clear, professional and courteous manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Windows and use of multi-line phone system
• Must be detailed oriented and able to multi-task
• Must be comfortable and able to handle irate people on a daily basis
• Type at least 45 wpm and good at data entry
Please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
To inquire about this position, please contact Angela Parra at (808) 540-1565 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HiEmployment is a full service locally owned and operated staffing agency. Our "ALOHA SPIRIT" and dedication is what sets us apart from the rest. We value each and every one of you and give you the individualized attention to match you to the right job. Our friendly and experienced staff is ready to help jump start your new career today! We have several opportunities in business administration, industrial, transportation, education and hospitality. Opportunities change weekly - contact our office to speak with one of our recruiters today at 808.695.3974 or visit www.hi-employment.com for more information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers