Excellent and fulfilling opportunity if you are passionate about helping people and would like to serve our senior adult community while showcasing your excellent customer service skills. This is a 30 to 40 hours per week position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of documents & information in an accurate, current, organized and confidential manner;
- Assist in the maintenance of community/human service resource listings;
- Conduct client intake;
- Handle basic client requests;
- Basic follow-up to client communication regarding appointments, meetings, events, etc.;
- Maintain a high level of ethical conduct regarding confidentiality & professionalism.
- High school diploma or greater;
- Strong interpersonal skills with older adults & other diverse populations;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Highly effective verbal & written communication skills;
- Ability to work with supervision or independently.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers