JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant III
Recruitment # 1908
Position Type: Full Time, Exempt
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Parents And Children Together (PACT), one of Hawaii's leading private not-for-profit family service agencies recognized for our service excellence and family-friendly atmosphere is searching for an approachable and detail orientated Administrative Assistant III to organize, manage and coordinate office activities for the Administration Offices of Parents And Children Together.
What you will be doing:
• Organizes and handles logistics (site, registration, refreshments, set-up, etc.) for meetings, training and other such events as needed to support the Administrative Office.
• Collects, records and maintains up-to-date Quality metrics data from programs. Provides monthly, quarterly and annual data summaries as directed. Develops and/or maintains spreadsheets of moderate complexity (which may include pivot tables, formulas, and macros) for tracking analysis of agency performance, historical data, safety, and other data as directed.
• Reviews and formats reports, procedures and correspondence for appropriate quality and presentation. Composes letters, emails, notices and publications based on acquired knowledge of program philosophy and operations. Maintains primary responsibility for appropriate filing, storage and archiving of official documents in the Administrative Offices.
• Ensures adequate information and materials flow to all staff and program sites, and manages the collaboration between the administrative functions of the programs, ensuring that standard procedures are followed. Works with the Executive Administrator to develop office procedures based on current and best practice business procedures, and ensures the competency of administrative and reception staff throughout the agency by communicating with them whenever processes and procedures change, and by providing training when needed.
• Oversees or handles petty cash reconciliations and deposits. Monitors timely production and processing of purchase orders, reimbursements, payments and deposits. Notarize documents for the agency and/or walk-in clients as necessary.
• Orders and maintains adequate office supplies and equipment; handles the repair of equipment as necessary; and monitors inventory.
• Provides the primary back up for the Executive Administrator in his/her absence by providing Board support, handling the mail for the President and CEO, assisting with proposals when needed, manage IT requests, and other duties as assigned.
Required Education / Training:
• Minimum High School Diploma, required. Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
• Three (3) years' experience in an administrative position, required.
• Must possess extensive computer skills including WORD, EXCEL, and Database management.
• Possess and maintain a valid driver's license, proof of no-fault insurance, and daily access to a vehicle.
Why should you apply?
• Earn a competitive salary
• Be a part of a team who promotes and supports healthy individuals, families and communities.
• We offer a comprehensive Health and Wellness benefit package, agency-paid life and disability insurance, a great 401k (with up to 4% match) retirement plan, as well as generous paid time off benefits.
• We are an organization who is regularly recognized for our family friendly atmosphere and awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Hawaii.
To apply or for more information on Parents And Children Together (PACT), including more information about our organization's culture, please visit us online at www.pacthawaii.org. Parents And Children Together is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Disabled and Veteran candidates are encouraged to apply
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities