NORPAC Fisheries Export is seeking a reliable individual who enjoys working in a team-oriented environment. Our ideal candidate will have a friendly disposition, enjoy interacting with people in a fast pace environment, and have good communication skills. Full-time and part-time openings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receiving and loading/offloading containers of seafood products.
• Storing seafood products in refrigerated areas.
• Physical freezer inventory.
• Inspect and verify products that arrive.
• Other duties as required.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Basic math skills.
• Must be able to read and write English to complete required forms.
• Must be able to communicate effectively.
• Valid driver’s license and a clean abstract.
• Forklift Certification preferred.
• Dock/Warehouse experience preferred but not required.
• Able to work in climate-controlled environment (chill room and freezer).
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Monday through Saturday, start time, 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Hours may vary and are subject to change based on operational needs.