Looking to work in a progressive environment where there is opportunity for growth? Need a work life balance? If so, Finance Factors is the place to be!
QR Code Link to This Post
Finance Factors has been providing financial services in Hawaii for over 60 years. Established by several island families in 1952, the company has grown from a small local enterprise that pioneered personal loans for Hawaii's working class, into Hawaii's largest locally-owned depository financial services loan company.
Today, Finance Factors continues to work diligently to help generations of families fulfill their financial dreams with creative lending and savings products. Finance Factors specializes in residential real estate loans for purchase, refinance, cash-out, and home equity, as well as commercial real estate loans. Finance Factors also offers some of the best rates on certificates of deposit and savings accounts, with deposits insured by the FDIC.
This position is responsible for processing payroll and accounts payables of benefit plans for the family of companies. Maintains payroll records and personnel files. Handles HRIS Payroll issues, develops analytical reports from ADP. Assists with benefits administration, recruitment, terminations, employee surveys, employee activities, and provides clerical support for the department.
• Coordinates and processes payroll for all Companies, ensuring accuracy. Sets up new payroll processes, when necessary, and/or trouble-shoots payroll processes or problems with ADP customer support. Transfers funds from the individual companies into ACH account. Prepares and distributes management reports, payroll reports, payroll checks, and W-2’s. Processes Third Party Sick for W-2s and sets up payroll adjustment runs – if necessary. Maintains payroll audit trails, source documents and schedules, payroll records and reports. Researches and responds to employee inquiries. Interprets and explains payroll policies and practices to all levels of employees.
• Compensation Processing: Calculates loan officer commissions and incentive compensation for payroll processing.
• Balances payroll ACH account, monthly.
• HRIS Administrative Support: Help Desk support and security. Trains employees on ADP time and attendance system.
• Calculates and adjust vacation, PTO and sick leave balances, as needed.
• Manages and processes monthly and quarterly employee benefit billings for all Companies and resolves discrepancies – if necessary.
• Responsible for data on staffing budget (headcount/benefits) for all departments/companies for accounting .
• Manages the payroll external and internal audits.
• Generates management reports using HR/Payroll database, quarterly and as needed.
• Designs special reports for management and analytics purposes.
• Analytics: Works on analytics reports such as HR Dashboard, Turnover Costs, LO Commission Analysis, etc.
• Trains all new employees and managers on the HRIS payroll handling.
• Help Desk: Backup for Halogen and other HR software programs. Special HRIS projects
• Inputs all new hire data into ADP.
• Ensure benefit payments made by all employees during FMLA/HFLL.
• Assists with the coordination of Open Enrollment and the implementation of benefit plan changes (i.e. HC-5 collection and ADP entries).
• Manages the Cell Phone Allowance Program.
• Manages the Gym Reimbursement Program.
• Coordinates the pickup and distribution of bus passes and parking passes.
Other HR Functions
• Performs employment separation procedures.
• Manages and maintains personnel files.
• Completes HR surveys.
• Completes simple employee surveys through Survey Monkey, when directed by HR Administrator.
• Coordinates the annual service awards.
• Maintains Leadership Resource Library.
• Coordinates the Aloha United Way Campaign.
• Assists with organizing employee events and wellness activities.
• Serves as systems administrator backup for Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry.
• Special Projects
• Associate Degree in Accounting or related field or related field.
• 1 year of payroll processing and/or accounting experience preferred.
• Experience with payroll and timekeeping software systems preferred.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees regarding payroll issues.
• Must be detailed-oriented.
• Strong mathematical skills required.
• Must be able to multi-task.
FULL TIME - Monday-Friday, 40hrs/week (On-call 24/7 in case of emergency)
• Paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, PTO
• Bereavement leave
• Medical, drug, vision
• Flex Spending program
• Paid group life insurance and AD&D Insurance
• Gym membership subsidy
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website at www.financefactors.com or reply to this email with your resume as a Word or PDF attachment.