QR Code Link to This Post
The Ann Pearl Certified Nurse Aide Scholarship Program
Who We Are:
• Ann Pearl Rehabilitation & Healthcare is a 104 bed, Medicare and Medicaid certified, skilled nursing facility offering an array of short term, long term and adult day health services.
• We are located in Kaneohe and have served generations of Windward Oahu families for over 40 years.
• Our staff enjoys recently UPGRADED pay ranges and employee benefits like: medical, dental, vision and drug insurance, 401K, life insurance, tuition assistance, vacation, paid holidays, and free on-site parking.
• Our mission is "Caring for Our Ohana" by offering a warm, caring and family-oriented atmosphere for all of our guests, their families, our employees, and our community.
Why Should You Apply
• You get trained and certified as a nurse aide to start your career in health care.
• You get your first professional job as a nurse aide.
• Your costs are covered:
• If you are chosen, you receive a $500 scholarship towards your tuition.
• Your $225 Prometric exam fee is covered.
• If you pass your 90 day probation working with us, your remaining tuition costs are covered.
• You can choose the time and place
• Ann Pearl has partnered with Healthcare Training & Career Consultants, Inc. - see www.htcc4u.com
• You can enroll in their classes which last 2.5 to 4.5 weeks long, are offered every month, both in the daytime or in the evening, at locations in Honolulu and Leeward Oahu.
Who Can Apply:
• You need to be 18 years old to take the Hawaii nurse aide exam.
• You need to have a high school diploma or equivalent to apply to Ann Pearl.
• You need to be passionate and highly committed to serving the elderly and disabled.
• You need to work well in a team environment.
• You need to be interested in working full-time at Ann Pearl.
To Get Started:
• Apply now at https://ohanapacific.prevueaps.com/jobs/
• Resumes, notes, applications sent to craigslist are NOT received.
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more information call us at: (808) 791-4445
Or visit us and ask about the scholarship program: 45-181 Waikalua Road, Kaneohe, HI 96744