Activities Aide/CNA - Ann Pearl Rehabilitation & Healthcare (Kaneohe)
QR Code Link to This Post
Ann Pearl is looking for genuinely caring Activities Aide/CNA who strives to provide clinical and service excellence in a team environment. Under the direct supervision of the Activities Manager, the Activity Aide/CNA plans, coordinates and implements scheduled activities of residents' preference, both individualized and group. Works with facility staff to coordinate holiday and special events, and must demonstrate courtesy and tact in dealing with residents, visiting families and staff.
About Ann Pearl Rehabilitation & Healthcare:
Ann Pearl Rehabilitation & Healthcare, located in Kaneohe on the Windward side of Oahu, is a 104 bed skilled nursing facility offering an array of short term, long term and day services. Our mission is "Caring for Our Ohana,” this includes all of our guest, their families, our employees, and our community.
Our Activity Aide/CNA Enjoy:
Recently UPGRADED pay ranges and employee benefits like: medical, dental, vision and drug insurance, 401K, life insurance, tuition assistance program, paid vacation, paid holidays, and free on-site parking.
Successful Activity Aide/CNA Applicants Must:
• Pass criminal background check, TB and drug screen.
• Possess good verbal & written command of the English language
• possess a High School diploma or equivalent
• Be a Certified Nurse Aide from a State Approved program
• Be CPR & First Aid certified
• (Note: Applicants who do not meet ALL of the above requirements will NOT be considered)
Part time or On-call: Day and evening, and must be available to work on weekends and holidays.
To Get Started:
• Apply now at www.ohanapacific.com/careers
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
• Resumes, notes, applications sent to craigslist are NOT received.
The Ann Pearl does not pay for relocation.