QR Code Link to This Post
The Queen’s Medical Center is seeking a MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST
• We are a Magnet facility. Located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
• Level 1 Trauma Center, largest acute care hospital with 505 licensed beds.
• Teaching hospital.
• Only hospital in Hawaii to be certified by MD Anderson Cancer Network®, a program of MD Anderson Cancer Center, to bring world-renowned cancer expertise to patients in the state.
• U.S. News & World Report 2017-18 recognizes The Queen’s Medical Center as a Best Hospital in Honolulu.
• Under the general supervision of the Coordinator, Oncology Laboratory and Medical Technologist I:
o Performs laboratory technologies and procedures.
o Performs and reports test results that may require conclusion, evaluation or value judgment.
o Performs related quality control and clerical functions; problem-solving and informal orientation and/or technical instruction.
• Current Hawaii State licensure as a Medical Technologist, Clinical Laboratory Specialist or Medical Laboratory Technician.
Apply Online: http://www.queensmedicalcenter.org/careers
Job Opening #: 123462
Status/Shift: Regular Full-Time, 40 hrs/week, Day
Queen’s also offers world-class benefits, including:
• Excellent Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
• Generous Retirement Plans – Including a Defined Benefit Pension Plan and 401k Match
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Basic Life, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employment Assistance Program
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet