compensation: Competitive pay based on years of experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Villas is looking for genuinely caring Health Information Management Assistant who strives to provide operational excellence and genuine care in a newly renovated, fast paced, team environment. Our Health Information Management Assistants are responsible for ensuring that a patient’s health information and records are complete, accurate and protected. They serve as the resource and support person for the facility and medical staff in regards to health information.
About The Villas:
Our vision is to be the desired destination for acute care hospitals, guests that want our services, and staff that strive to provide operational excellence and genuine care. Our mission is "Caring for Our Ohana,” this includes all of our guests, their families, our employees, and our community. Although our market includes all post-acute guest, the primary focus of The Villas is short stay, high acuity guests.
Our Health Information Management Assistants Enjoy:
Competitive salaries and Best in Class employee benefits like: medical, dental, vision and drug insurance, chiropractor, naturopath, 401K, life insurance, tuition assistance program, Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, and FREE, covered and secured on-site parking.
Successful Health Information Management Assistant Applicants MUST:
• Pass criminal background check, TB and drug screen.
• Ability to interact and communicate in English, both orally and written, with others in a professional and collaborative manner.
• Have a minimum of 1-2 years in health information experience, in any healthcare setting.
• Knowledge of ICD-10 and medical terminology.
• Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) preferred, but not required.
• (Applicants who do not meet ALL of the above requirements will NOT be considered.)
Full-time: day shift, must be able to work on Sundays and occasional holidays.
To Get Started:
• Apply at www.ohanapacific.com/careers/
• ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
• Resumes, notes, applications sent to craigslist are NOT received.
• The Villas does NOT pay for relocation.
Applications are ONLY taken at www.ohanapacific.com/careers/
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers