Do you love being a dental assistant and look forward to experiencing more outside of general dentistry? We have the perfect job for you!
QR Code Link to This Post
Cosmetic Dentistry office seeking experienced dental assistant to work chairside during exams and treatments. Cerec experience a plus - will train
Our Dental Assistants
• support our Doctors using four/six-handed dentistry techniques
• help educate and build relationships with their patients
• take all-digital radiographs - less radiation!
• shade examination, preparation of bleaching trays and Essesx
• Enjoy opportunities to advance (Senior and Head positions available) within the company in both responsibility and pay
In our search for the BEST fit, Hawaii Family Dental Centers is looking for candidates who possess a combination of the following education, experience and/or abilities.
-high school graduate or GED
-one year experience as a dental assistant
-one year experience in a customer service oriented position
-basic computer skills
-strong attention to detail
As a Dental Assistant with Hawaii Family Dental Centers, you will receive:
-competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience
-opportunity to earn additional incentives, based on performance
-medical, drug, vision and dental insurance
-401K with employer matching
-paid holidays and time off
-formal and on-the-job training and development
-opportunities for advancement to become a lead or head DA