Home Helper Job Description:
- Assist with meal preparation
- Light house keeping
Nurse Aide Job Description:
- Personal Care
- Assist with running errands
- Help with the client's daily living activities
- Additional Homecare duties are client specific
Nurse Aide/Home Helper Minimum Requirements Include:
- No experience necessary for home helpers,(On the job training).
- For Nurse aide must have successfully completed nurses aide training program OR 3 months hands-on personal caregiving experience.
- Current TB Clearance, with 2nd step verification (Guidance available)
- Abstract will be reviewed
- You must also have a willingness to help and care for others with compassion and maturity.
- Flexible Scheduling, based on your availability
- Welcome package.
- Bonuses: Employee of the month: will be awarded in an Employee of the month fashion. Based on performance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Direct Deposit
- Increased Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Sick pay (Conditional)
- Vacation pay (Conditional)
- Paid Training
- Free Continuous Education
- Life Insurance
- Mileage reimbursements for drivers
- Positions available island wide