An established DME & O&P company in Aiea is looking for a full time or part time orthotic fitter to perform measurements and fittings for orthotics, compression garments and orthopedic and diabetic shoes.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Perform fitter services on Oahu and the neighbor islands
2. Assist in marketing to referral sources
3. Assist Orthotist in client scheduling and assessments
4. Perform measurements and fittings and client education as assigned
5. Educate Referral Sources on Fitter Services. Perform off-site visits to Referral Sources.
6. Maintain accurate documentation of sales to Fitter Services client/patients.
7. Maintain inventory control of Fitter Services products.
8. Provide appropriately discreet and private fitting room atmosphere for Fitter Services client/patients.
9. Maintain Fitter room(s) per accreditation standards.
10. Assist in resolving Fitter Services client concerns.
11. Report Fitter Services product incidents as required in accordance with Company policy.
12. Ensure ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations; ensure that Fitter Services meets or exceeds accreditation standards; and implement ‘’best practices’’ in all Fitter Services activities.
13. Ensure that inventory/shipment is accurately received on QuickBooks/Brightree and new item info entered on Brightree, paying attention to proper labeling on the equipment description.
14. Act as a liaison between orthotist, clinicians, veterans, intake and VA Specialist.
15. Perform inventory count as needed.
16. Ensure efficient scheduling of patients on Orthotist calendar to maximize revenue and reduce labor costs.
1. Must possess certification in Orthotic Fitting or Athletic Training
2. Effective interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
3. Experience in Fitter Services preferred.
4. Certification(s) from the product providers that the Company utilizes within six months of hire. ABC or BOC Fitter Certification preferred.
5. Must have a valid driver's license and clean abstract. Candidates with Military base pass/ID preferred
Interested applicants may email resume & reply to this posting.