Farm Link Hawaii is on a mission to become the biggest and best source for locally-grown groceries in Hawaii. We source from over 100 farmers, ranchers, and food makers across the State and deliver best-in-class local food to households across Oahu.
We are looking for multiple team members to join our Operations Team at the Farm Link Food Hub in Kalihi. You will be responsible for receiving products from farmers, packing orders for customers, and delivering orders in the company's delivery vans. You will get to handle fresh local food, work on a team with other passionate You'll need to be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while maintaining a high attention to detail. We will provide training to candidates who are motivated and willing to learn.
The position is approximately 32-40 hours per week. You can be scheduled during any of the time slots listed below. Please only apply if you're available to work most Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Possible shifts (subject to change):
- Sunday: 7:30am-1pm if packing, 7:30am-5:30pm if driving
- Monday: 7:30am-1pm if packing, 7:30am-5:30pm if driving
- Wednesday: 7:30am-4pm
- Thursday: 6:30am-1pm or 7:30am-5:30pm if driving
- Friday: 7:30am-1pm if packing, 7:30am-5:30pm if driving
- Saturday: 7:30am-4pm
Starting pay is $16 per hour. Further opportunities for growth and additional work will be based on exemplary performance.
Medical and dental insurance offered to anyone regularly working at least 20 hours per week. Employees also have access to purchase discounted local products through our marketplace.
- Inspect local products upon arrival to our Kalihi warehouse, ensuring we’ve received the expected items, weights, and quality
- Accurately pick items and carefully pack them into a customer’s bag/box ensuring sensitive produce items will not be damaged
- Load boxes in the correct order onto our delivery vehicles
- Follow sanitation protocols and proactively sanitize surfaces
- Maintain communication with your Fulfillment Lead
- Drive defensively and safely
- You’re passionate about building a more sustainable and equitable food system for Hawaii
- You possess excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- You communicate effectively and work independently
- You feel ownership of your work and freely admit mistakes and learn from them
- You can lift and carry produce boxes that typically weigh 20-35 lbs and may weigh up to 50 lbs
- You can handle working in cold environments (we will provide outerwear to keep you insulated)
- You work quickly while prioritizing safety and minimizing mistakes
- You have a high school degree and are at least 21 years of age
- You possess a valid driver's license
- You are punctual
- You live on Oahu
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers