compensation: $13-15/hr (based on performance) employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
OKAZUYA KITCHEN HELP
Sadie’s BBQ Inn is a Korean/Local food serving restaurant seeking for a full-time cook for our Okazuya. Our Okazuya food generally consists of Filipino-type dishes.
This position does require working in the early morning hours, with each shift being about 4-6 hours long (20-30 hours/week)...shifts are Monday-Friday 4am-9am.
Note: If you do have prior Okazuya experience, and can bring different options of different cuisines, we are open to new suggestions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Food preparation and cooking
- Understanding and maintaining proper food inventory
- Cleanliness of kitchen equipment & tools
- Stocking and managing food stations
- Must possess High School Diploma
- Must have at least 1-2 years of cooking experience
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask (at a very high level)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond to this job posting with your resume, or a description of your work experience in the body of your email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers