compensation: Compensation varies
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Aloha! Prince Waikiki would love to welcome you to our dynamic team of hospitality professionals.
Lokomaika'i (sharing kindness from within) is the essence of who we are and how we care for our employees and guests. If you have the passion and the qualifications to join us as we continue to build upon the legacies we have created, we invite you to review the career opportunities we offer at Prince Waikiki.
In addition to competitive salaries, team member recognition programs, training and career opportunities, we offer the following benefits: medical, vision and dental care, life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, 401k, complimentary rooms program, dining and golf discounts, and more.
General Manager - Salaried
Primary Responsibilities: Manages property operations on a day to day basis to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in six Key Result Areas (top line growth, profit/financial control, guest service and satisfaction, employee productivity and morale, sales/marketing, and property maintenance/appearance. Provides the operational team with direction and assistance to achieve profitability, increase guest satisfaction and efficiency while maintaining company standards, instill financial accountability and strategic planning to ensure long term profitability. This position reports to the President of Prince Resorts Hawaii.
1. Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and employees.
2. Works with shareholder representatives to achieve goals and objectives of ownership.
3. Develop and implement a strategic and tactical business plan to attain key goals and objectives.
4. Conduct meetings.
5. Inspects property regularly with Director of Engineering to insure repairs, safety issues, cleanliness, and general upkeep of the property are promptly addressed and all guest room complaints are immediately rectified.
6. Serve as a representative of the Company in community and public events. Active in community and networks with key industry leaders and officials.
7. Represent the hotel by supporting, participating and championing programs and initiatives.
8. Handles guest complaints in conjunction with Assistant General Manager and Hotel Assistant Managers.
9. Insures optimum performance of all ancillary areas like retail, golf operations, concessions, etc.
10. Performs duties in all aspects of hotel operations whenever needed.
11. Perform all other duties and complete projects as assigned by the President.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
1. BA or MA in Business Administration, TIM preferred or ten (10) years related hospitality management experience.
2. Ability to analyze financial information.
3. Skills to effectively supervise and develop subordinates; raise the level of energy commitment and sense of urgency.
Please visit www.PrinceWaikiki.com/careers for more information or to complete an online application.