QR Code Link to This Post
honored to invite you to the 2019 Hawaii Leadership Seminar featuring keynote speaker, Art Atkinson.
Art Atkinson is a training and talent development expert and Vice President of Express University at Express Employment Professionals. Art oversees learning and development initiatives for Express International Headquarters and more than 800 Express franchises. Art began his career with Express in 1983 and has trained more than 6,000 new franchises and staff members as well as taught more than 3,000 small business training seminars.
We are excited to present Two Critical Topics this year, The “Art” of Influence and Holding People Accountable . These topics were highly requested by Owners, Leaders, Sales Professionals, and various team members. Art has made a huge impact in various markets by providing training on these topics.
The “Art” of Influence: It All Beings With Trust
Leadership is all about “influence.” And building influence is impossible without first building trust. During this session, you will learn:
- Your existing trust level (how trustworthy are you?)
- The things that build—and break—trust
- Your own level of “Influence Power”
- The CARE principle of influencing
Leaders at all levels of management will come away with actionable tips for understanding and increasing their trust and influence within their organizations.
Holding People Accountable
Many leaders think of holding people accountable in a punitive manner. However, there’s a better way to view accountability. There are methods that are much more effective and productive. During this program, you will learn:
- How to get your team members to “want to do what you want them to do”
- How to determine why someone is not doing what you want and the ways you, as a leader, can get them to do those things
- How important it is that your vision and each team member’s vision aligns
- What effective one-on-ones look like and the benefits of consistently doing them
Leaders at all levels of management will come away challenged to think about accountability in a different way and increase their ability to get their teams accomplishing more with a better spirit and attitude.
Please visit our website for more information about registration :