Seeking experienced/reliable Caregiver (CNA preferred) to care for 95-year-old female in her lower Aina Haina home 16 hours per week. $20 per hour. House is located one block from # 1 bus stop on West Hind Drive, lower Aina Haina.
QR Code Link to This Post
Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday 2pm – 6pm
Every other Tuesday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Care Recipient (CR) age 95 lives with her 88-year-old husband (who is completely independent) and her 57-year-old granddaughter (who works full time).
• Ambulatory, but still a fall risk
• Urinary incontinent, uses adult undergarments and cares for her own hygiene needs
• Short term memory loss, mild dementia
• CR is generally good humored, but can be obstinate
• CR tends to over sleep, not eat or drink enough
• CR needs companionship
Daily Primary concerns:
• Confirm morning medication is taken
• Confirm evening medication is taken at dinner time
• Confirm some kind of breakfast has been eaten, if not, offer.
• Make dinner for both CR and her husband (serve 5pm)
• Clean up dinner dishes/kitchen after dinner.
• Make sure she stays hydrated!
• Be good company, visit and chat. Engage CR
• Assistance with bathing/ shampooing as needed.
• If CR is interested get her outside for a while, feed the birds, walk around the yard.
• Bedding, towels, and pajamas should be washed once a week.
• Very light housekeeping (tidy up) as needed.
If interested Please:
Respond to this ad with resume and brief cover letter
Have local references available upon request
Be available for casual interview with the family
Be available to start within a week