QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking a full-time Controller for an immediate opening with a leading construction company in Honolulu. The Controller will perform general accounting functions, including maintaining records, reconciling general ledger accounts, and monitoring bank balances.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a bachelor's degree in accounting with at least three years of experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- Reconcile general ledgers and close accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Handle A/R functions including preparing invoice summary reports and posting transactions.
- Monitor A/P. Verify invoices for accuracy and process payments in a timely manner.
- Maintains bank account transactions and performs bank reconciliations.
- Process payroll for company employees.
- Handle other duties including but not limited to forecasting, cash management, cash flow, tax reporting, preparation of documents and worksheets for year-end financial review.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- At least 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably in construction.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required. Knowledge of Access Database and Sage 50 is a plus.
- High accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Interested? Apply now or call (808)591-4941
See a full list of positions at altres.com/jobseeker.
About ALTRES Staffing:
Since 1969, we have been supporting our islands' community as Hawaii's largest locally-owned staffing company. With five offices across the state and four specialized divisions, we provide a smarter way to search for the right job.
Why work with ALTRES Staffing:
- It's completely FREE--you are never charged a fee to use our services.
- Receive access to local jobs not advertised anywhere else.
- Get local industry insights and current pay and salary information.
- The entire process is confidential!