Our accounting office is looking for a candidate that is problem-solver who has good communication skills and attention to detail. This person should have experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks, and providing support to coworkers. The ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines is essential for the position.
• Manage the front-desk and reception areas, serving as the first point of contact for guests, employees, and clients
• Perform general administrative tasks, such as answering and directing phone calls; handling email, faxes, files, mailings, and deliveries;
• Assemble completed tax returns to be given to clients
• Maintain filing system, contacts database, employee lists, and inventories
• Provide ad hoc support to staff members
Required skills and qualifications
• Proven success in office coordination
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time-management and multitasking abilities
• Proficiency with office applications such as Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Sheets
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information
• High school diploma or equivalent
Applicants only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job posting. If interested, please provide your resume to the email address above.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.