Need help starting your career in Business Administration? HiEmployment is here to help you!
HiEmployment is a full service locally owned and operated staffing agency. Our "ALOHA SPIRIT" and dedication is what sets us apart from the rest. We value each and every one of you and give you the individualized attention to match you to the right job. We are always hiring for temporary and temp to hire Business Administrative positions that can help you build the experience you need to jump start your career. We are an excellent resource for you if you are currently seeking employment. Our services is completely free to job seekers!
• Our services is completely FREE to job seekers. Absolutely no cost to you!
• We have a wide variety of new jobs on a weekly basis in different industries- Hospitality, Industrial, Transportation, Education and Business Administration.
• Gain valuable work experience towards your professional career
• Try out different jobs until you find the right job for you
• Professional, friendly and knowledgeable Recruiters are able to match you to the right job.
• We help you get your foot in the door with great companies.
• Earn money every week. We offer weekly pay.
• We offer competitive benefits - medical, dental, holiday pay, bonus incentives etc.
• We are a great resource to have if you are currently seeking a job
• Temporary work offers flexibility so you can work when you want
We are always recruiting from entry level to executive level Office Administration positions such as (but not limited to):
• Administrative Assistant
• Office Clerk
• Data Entry Representative
• Customer Service Representative
• Accountant/ Bookkeeper
• Legal Secretary
• Collections Representative
• Healthcare Administration
• Business Management
• Human Resources
• Leasing Administrative Assistant
Minimum Requirements for Entry Level Administrative Positions (varies depending on position):
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• College Degree in Business Administration or related field is a plus.
• Proficient in using a computer (Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Outlook)
• At least one year administrative experience working in an office setting
• Type at least 35 words per minute
• Good Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
for an appointment to apply in person
We are always looking for talented professionals to fill a variety of positions in Administration, Drivers, Hospitality, Housekeeping, Industrial and much more. Great opportunities for part-time, temporary, temp to hire and permanent positions immediately available. Please visit our website at www.hi-employment.com or call our office at 808.856.4000
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers