Paralegal Services (State of Hawaii)

offered in person
offered virtually
Paralegal available for assistance with document preparation

Do you need help filling out legal documents for your family law or elder law case and don't know where to begin and you just don't have the funds to hire an attorney? Are you feeling overwhelmed looking at a stack of paperwork that doesn't make sense to you? Do you just want someone who can help you navigate through the paperwork and walk you through how to properly complete it all and file everything with the court?

I can assist you in completing the forms necessary to complete a court action from start to finish in the following cases:

*Uncontested Divorce
*Custody Modifications
*Paternity Actions
*Child Support Modifications
*Name Change
*Temporary Restraining Orders

I can also assist you with the following legal documents. I will provide detailed instructions for you on how to distribute copies to the proper parties. In the case of Quitclaim Deed, I will also provide instructions on how to get said Deed recorded with the Bureau of Conveyance in Honolulu.

*Revocable Trust
*Last Will and Testament
*Advance Health Care Directive
*Quitclaim Deed

=== Over 10 years working as a paralegal to family law attorneys on Maui
=== Fast, accurate, dependable
=== Reasonable rates

Email to cbucauto@gmail.com or call/text Carol at (808) 264-2183 today for questions or to set up an initial appointment.

** I am not an attorney and I do not dispense legal advice. Should you have legal questions, you will be referred to an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Hawai'i.

post id: 7750634724


best of [?]