compensation: Depends on knowledge, enthusiasm and experience employment type: full-time job title: Mana Foods Stocker position available
QR Code Link to This Post
Welcome to the HEART of Pa’ia….
We are currently seeking inspired and motivated Grocery Clerks/Stockers to join our Mana Foods Ohana!
Stockers are responsible for maintaining the following:
• A clean, safe and appealing market to customers.
• Stocking and rotation of merchandise in the grocery area, including organizing items.
• Receiving all product in accordance with Policies and Procedures.
• Managing inventory levels.
• Maintaining good relationships with all team members.
• Able to follow directions with a positive attitude.
• Learn, reference, and apply product knowledge obtained from various sources such as co-workers.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Meeting the standards of excellent customer service.
• Building a one-team mentality and promptly assisting others as needed.
• Ensuring performance contributes to the best interests of Mana Foods.
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and potentially holidays.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
Essential physical requirements are the following:
• Standing: frequently (customer service, stocking, receiving)
• Walking: frequently (store walkthroughs, customer service, stocking)
• Climbing: occasional (ladders up to 6 feet above the ground, stairs)
• Bending/stooping/kneeling required – frequently.
• Carrying and lifting frequently up to 30 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds (stocking, customer service)
• Pushing/Pulling: occasionally up to 50 pounds (stocking, customer service)
Team-oriented work environment with great benefits including:
• Competitive wages
• Medical insurance
• Paid vacation.
• Time and a half for select holidays.
• 401k retirement plan with a company match
• A fabulous store discount.
• A generous supplement discount program.
• Advancement opportunities, and more!
Pay is commensurate with experience and knowledge. Evaluations with potential generous raises.
Apply in person at Mana Foods. 49 Baldwin Ave in Pa’ia.
If you respond back to the ad please make sure you include phone number and resume.
We look forward to meeting you…Mahalo!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.