Case Manager- Child Care Subsidy Program (Wailuku, Maui)
For Immediate Hire
Title: Case Manager (Child Care Subsidy Program) Wailuku, Maui
Are you passionate about helping others?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Case Manager for our Child Care Subsidy Program in Wailuku, Maui, servicing families from Maui, Molokai and Lanai Counties. Extensive training will be provided.
• Review client applications and conduct interviews to determine benefit eligibility
• Provide counseling to parents and assists in completing applications
• Issue accurate child care payments
• Re-certify families for continued child care subsidy benefits
• Provide monthly maintenance of family cases
• Provide program and community resource information & make referrals to partnering agencies or other community services
• Provide timely and adequate notices to client's regarding child care subsidies eligibility status and other pertinent matters
• Process client requests for administrative appeals
• Provide quality control of files and data entry to ensure that required documentation is complete in the client's file (paper and/or electronic file)
• Serve as back-up for other staff when they are not available
• Maintain program knowledge and participate in program trainings
• Perform self-audit checks for assigned cases
• Follows all ResCare/Department of Human Services (DHS)policies and procedures
• Completes all ResCare/DHS required trainings, including annual training updates
• Other duties as assigned
Specific Requirements for the Successful Candidate:
- High School Diploma or above, 3 years customer service experience, preferably in human services
- Strong working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office, able to use office equipment: copier, scanner, multi-line phone
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and work quality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task, adjust workload to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Enjoy working with and helping people of diverse cultural, educational and economic backgrounds
- Professional communication and teamwork, able to manage confidential information
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:45 am -4:30 pm
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Suite of voluntary insurance options
• Paid Time Off
• Company Discount Purchasing Program: Cell phone Service, PC's, Ford and Chrysler Automobiles, Furniture, Appliances, Staples discounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Legal Assistance Program
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
• Principals only. Recruiters: please don't contact this job poster.
• Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers