cats are OK - purrr furnished duplex laundry in bldg no smoking carport
QR Code Link to This Post
Expansive bi-coastal ocean and mountain views from this second-story duplex of private home, exotic fruit orchard and all-organic garden.
A one-minute drive from Omaopio/Waipuna Chapel, down a country lane in Lower-Kula leads you the immaculate home that sits atop the 2-acre fenced and gated property. With high ceilings, skylights and a wraparound deck, it is clean, bright and open. Includes two bedrooms, a powder room and large, deep soaking tub, a fully-equipped, spacious kitchen, a living room that enjoys a corner-to-corner window to take in the full view.
At the moment, the house is furnished. It can be rented furnished or unfurnished, please inquire.
* All of second floor of a two-story house, plus utility room on first floor, plus carport with storage.
(First floor is rented by quiet professional couple, with a lock-off on the first floor.)
* Separate, private entrance and lanai.
* Spacious full kitchen
* High ceilings, skylight, great ventilation
* Deep soaking bathtub
* Immaculately clean; 100% mold-free
* Faces west with wrap around lanai; gorgeous bicoastal and sunset views
* Beautiful 2 acres, fruit trees and garden, professionally maintained and 100% organic
* Extremely private, quiet road, at end of cul-de-sac, with no traffic, no noise. Gated entrance.
* 1 minute to Haleakala Hwy. 7 minutes to Pukalani.
* Washer/dryer in carport (shared with first floor.)
* Two parking spaces, one in carport and one open parking.
* UTILITIES INCLUDED: Electric, gas, water, trash, yard maintenance, quarterly pest control
* Furnished or unfurnished
Available: May 15
Monthly Rent: $3,300/month (includes all utilities except for internet/TV)
Security Deposit: $3,300
Utilities included: Electric, gas, water, trash service, and bi-monthly yard service, pest control.
Minimum of two references required
Not suitable for young children.
No smoking. No drugs.
No parties. No loud music.
We are looking for quiet, responsible professionals to compliment our respectful neighbors downstairs.
Owner lives in ohana on the property.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers