Reynolds Recycling, Hawaii's Leader in the recycling industry is looking for a full-time Service Center Manager for our Kauai Resource Center location. With 15 convenient locations on Oahu and Kauai, Reynolds is Hawaii's largest recycler and plans are underway to continue to expand operations to promote more convenient redemption services in more neighborhoods. We are a dynamic company who cares about our employees and customers.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Service Center Manager works directly with customers and will supervise between two and three employees.
We are pleased to offer a sign-on bonus of $500.00 if you are hired for our Kauai Resource Center location. This bonus is taxable and will be paid in two (2) increments of $250.00, upon satisfactorily completing 3 months and 6 months with Reynolds Recycling.
Excellent Full-Time Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, RX Drug Plan, EAP, Life & LTD Ins.
401 (K), Profit Sharing, Holidays, Vacation, Training
• High School Diploma required
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Must have reliable transportation
• Work in fast paced, physical, outdoor environment, able to lift up to 40 lbs consistently
• Excellent math, cash handling, and customer service skills
• Able to work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Saturday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm at our Kauai Resource Center location
Apply in person at Reynolds Recycling
3460 Ahukini St.
Lihue, HI 96766
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
For more information call Human Resources (808) 487-2802
Background Check, Drug Screen, Physical Required
EOE/Drug Free Workplace