job title:Studio assistant in female-owned crafts business
relocation assistance available
QR Code Link to This Post
Aloha! You love attention to detail, are reliable and self-starter, love spending time in a peaceful environment, working with aromatic natural products, and looking for a part-time with potential to grow into full-time position.
We are a small, female-owned business that creates organic beauty and body products. Seeking motivated studio assistant / wizard to help with daily operations. Time is flexible. Winter is our slow season, so it will be time for training, getting to know the products, and slowly getting into the flow of things.
We are located in a quiet neighborhood in Wailua. Ambiance is peaceful, and beautiful. Surrounded by natural aromatic essences of hand-made organic products. Wrapping our creations in tissue paper, and packaging them with love and care for our customers.
Duties range to and from:
- Beautifully packaging orders, with attention to detail to ensure correct items are included
- Packaging large orders for our wholesale customers (boxes usually are 12x12x12 and can weigh around 35lbs)
- Helping keep studio tidy
- Helping prepare products for filling (sanitizing jars, etc)
- Finishing product production (closing-up lids, adding stickers, etc)
- Boxing-up finished products
- Possible other daily operational tasks
Must have a car, have solid references, and work ethic. We look after one another here.
Looking forward to hearing from you 🌺
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.