• Part time or 40 hours per week. Your choice.
• Hours range between 8am to 6pm but 8 hours only daily and depends on guest departure times.
• Good references regarding trustworthiness, work ethic, professional disposition, timeliness and energy level are essential.
• No need to have previous housekeeping experience, we are happy to train the right individual. We also provide all the cleaning materials required.
• This is a payroll position, not a subcontract position. Health Insurance provided once required hours are met for full time employees.
• Eligible Candidates Must Have:
o A reliable vehicle,
o Smartphone with text and data.
o The ability to take and send photos from the properties.
o Flexibility in taking on tasks: cleaning of all kinds (bathrooms, windows, ceiling fans, hosing lanais, etc.), sewing, folding, washing linens, removing stains, assembling gift baskets, escrow cleans, after construction cleans and more.
o Ability to move small to medium size pieces of furniture for cleaning behind and beneath, physical stamina and mobility including reaching, kneeling, bending, lifting and working on step ladders. This is a physically high energy job.
o Excellent rapport with coworkers and authority figures and follow company policies and procedures. We maintain a respectful work environment. Respect for Supervisors is a must.
o Professional behavior when at resorts and in condos and dress presentably (given the tasks you are completing). This includes keeping noise (voice and radio) and speed down when on resort properties and dressing modestly. Also being conscious of not talking on the phone near guests who are relaxing.
o Good time management skills and ability to focus on work while at work.
o Good instincts for safety.
o Be able to use ordinary household cleaners. We use non-toxic when we can, but that is not always effective enough.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.