Information Technology Specialist Level 1 (IT SPC.) (Hilo)
I. Kitagawa & Company, Ltd.
compensation: Range: $17.10 - $24.00 per hour employment type: full-time job title: Information Technology Specialist Level 1
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsible and accountable for the following area:
• Information Technology Specialist Level 1 (hereinafter called IT SPC) for I.
Kitagawa & Co., Ltd. and affiliates (hereinafter called Company).
• Affiliates Include: DSD, IK Motors, Inc. dba Kamaaina Motors, Kama'aina Nissan and
Kona Auto Center, Inc.
• Will have thorough knowledge of all company computersystems in order to
repair, replace, maintain, and assist staff with hardware and software issues.
• Will have a thorough knowledge of networks in relation to schematic wiring
and computer setup.
• Will assist in maintaining a detailed charting of the hardware of the Company
and its systems.
• Direct report is to the Chief Information Security Officer (hereinafter called
CISO) and in her absence, the President.
• Assist in maintaining a complete hardware chart to identify all computer
hardware of the Company. By company, department, and individual
• Assist in maintaining a complete software chart to identify all approved
computer software of the Company and the applicable license in effect. This is
to include internet requirements for the respective manufacturer.
• Assist in maintaining a complete chart on all telecommunications
equipment. Telephone, fax, copy and wireless systems.
Information Technology Specialist Level 1 (IT SPC.) Job Description
• Will assist in ensuring all security updates and patches on various systems
are implemented and kept up to date. Will assist the IT Security Specialist.
• Will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of individual
workstations, this to include printer and computer components.
• Will be responsible for the setup and maintenance of workstations in terms of
installation of hardware components, software, and updates/patches.
• Will assist in assuring the Company that only approved hardware and
software is utilized with the assigned system. In addition, will notify the
CISO, immediately, when unauthorized software must be removed.
• Will assist in coordinating all hardware maintenance, updates, and repairswith
the CISO of the Company.
• Will maintain library of required literature for respective software providers.
• Will assist in maintaining back-up equipment to minimize down time with any
• Complete assigned Tech Support Tickets in a timely manner and maintain all
• Will maintain a daily activity log for historical reference to include
installations, troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance done. Daily
documentation will be logged in the Tech Support Management System.
• Will maintain documentation of assigned Tech Support Tickets in the Tech
Support Management System.
• Will be provided a work area to monitor all computer activities.
• Work on and/or assist with any projects as assigned by the CISO.
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision insurance coverage, 401(K) for qualified employees, and competitive pay.
To apply, click REPLY then Reply by Email. Please don’t forget to:
1. Include an email address in your resume
2. Attach your resume to your email
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.