Price Reduced!! Hale o Pohaku (House of Stone) is sublimely nestled in the hillside. This fabulous "Castle on the Hill" is perched just above the Milolii Beach coastline, and has close to the water year-round sunset coastline views!
A modern upscale home featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 baths (with 2 master bedrooms), and exciting unblockable ocean/sunset/coastline views with wonderful ocean breezes, and just minutes to the shoreline!
* Solar-powered electric gated entry to property and garage.
* Main level provides most of the living areas with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Lots of beautiful stained glass doors and windows to admire!
* Many "Arts & Crafts" elements in this custom home! Upper level has hardwood bamboo flooring throughout!
* Lower level provides a second living room (or second master bedroom for guests), along with a bright and airy multi-purpose room, and LARGE 2-car finished garage. This level could easily be made into a separate guest qtrs.
* Large open tracks of land bordering north side of property for privacy and peace!
* Gourmet kitchen with 6-burner double oven gas stove, large LG SS fridge, built-in microwave, maple cabinets, and stand alone wine cooler.
* Beautiful 3 section water feature built into the high wall along driveway.
* Only 30 minutes drive north to Captain Cook's regional shopping center; or 15 minutes south to the Ocean View shopping center.
* 10,000 gallon water storage tank capacity with Wi-Fi digital display to instantly monitor amount of water in these septic sealed tanks.
* Offered at far below replacement cost, this treasure of Milolii Beach Lots Subd. is truly one of a kind, and you must see the quality features throughout in person!
* NOT LOCATED IN CAPTAIN COOK, THOUGH ADDRESS IS IN THAT RURAL POSTAL DISTRICT!
MLS Number: 621023
Listed by Stathie Prattas of Coast Properties Ltd.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers