JOB TITLE: Data Entry / Administrative Assistant
Recruitment # 1918
Program: Early Head Start/Head Start Programs
Location: Kona, Hawaii
Job State: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Parents And Children Together, one of Hawaii's leading private not-for-profit family service agencies recognized for our service excellence and family-friendly atmosphere is searching for an experienced Data Entry / Administrative Assistant professional to support the development and maintenance of computerized records and statistics for the Early Head Start/Head Start Programs on the Island of Hawaii (Kona).
What you will be doing:
• Develop and maintain program participant letters
• Manage the client database software and other data tracking software as assigned
• Review client records for accuracy and completeness
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual statistics, including the annual Program Information Report (PIR) for the Office of Head Start
• Perform clerical and administrative tasks as assigned and serve as backup for other administrative staff
Required Education / Training:
1. High School Diploma, or equivalent, required.
2. One (1) year experience in a clerical or date entry position, required.
3. Possess significant computer data entry experience (database, word-processing, spreadsheets, and graphics)
4. Possess strong organizational ability and effective time management skills.
We offer: A comprehensive Health and Wellness benefit package, agency-paid life and disability insurance, a great 401k (with up to 4% match) retirement plan, as well as generous paid time off benefits.
To apply or for more information on Parents And Children Together (PACT), including more information about our organization's culture, please visit us online at www.pacthawaii.org.
PACT is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities