compensation: Pay to commensurate with DOE salary employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities and Duties
• Cleans assigned school facilities (e.g. classrooms, offices, restrooms, multipurpose rooms, grounds, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining a sanitary, safe and attractive environment. Requires the use of chemicals, cleaning equipment and tools that are provide by the employer.
• Repairs furniture and equipment as maybe required (e.g. faucets, toilets, light fixtures etc.) for the purpose of maintaining a functioning educational environment. Requires the use of hand and power tools which are provided by the employer.
• Arranges furnishings and equipment for the purpose of providing adequate preparations for meetings, classroom activities and special events.
• Responds to immediate safety and/or operational concerns (e.g. facility damage, injured or ill students, alarms etc.) for the purpose of taking appropriate action to resolve immediate safety issues and maintaining a functional educational environment. May require the use of chemicals and cleaning equipment that are provided by the employer.
• Secures facilities and grounds for the purpose of minimizing property damage, equipment loss and potential liability to organization.
• Maintain all school vehicles for the purpose of supporting education. Includes Checking tire pressure, fluid levels and transporting of vehicles to repair shop. Pressure gauge and towels provided by employer.
• Assists personnel and students for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities.
• May work with custodial supervisor, other custodians or independently.
• Custodians are under the direction of the Custodial Supervisor and/or Director
Interested parties may email resume to either the Director (email@example.com) or the Custodial Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also mail a copy to West Hawaii Explorations Academy, Attention: Mark at 73 - 4460 Queen Kaahumanu Hwy. suite 105, Kailua Kona Hawaii 96740.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers