The role of the Material Processor is to work with incoming salvaged lumber and prepare it for reuse.
Schedule: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday-Friday.
• De-nail lumber, stack, cut, and catalog material
• Daily clean up of work site required
Work Traits and Abilities:
• High proficiency using hand and power tools
• Attention to detail and safety
• Ability to switch tasks quickly and often
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Willing and able to learn on the job
• Must be responsible, reliable, punctual, honest and efficient
• Position requires lifting (up to 50 lb.)
• Individual must have ability to perform intense physical work including standing, walking, bending, lifting and carrying.
• Must have a cell phone
• Must have good references.
- Position pays $16 per hour to start
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Annual store credit and discounts on material at Re-use Hawai'i