compensation: COMPETITIVE COMMENSURATE TO EXPERIENCE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Be apart of our growing 'Ohana! We are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to help customers on the phone and in person at our Kona Base yard. The individual will also assist in the office, manage fuel and lube inventory (to include unloading and loading), invoicing lube oil inventory, performing lube oil deliveries and as well as card lock/warehouse maintenance.
Qualifications we are seeking:
1. Prior office and/or warehouse experience desirable.
2. Must have good verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills with a strong commitment to customer service.
3. Computer skills required such as MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook, etc.
4. Must possess a valid Type 3 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract and have prior experience operating a forklift.
5. Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Competitive wages with Annual COLA increase
• 401K with Company matching
• 10 paid holidays
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick leave
• Employee Preferred HFN Program