Royal Hawaiian Movers, Inc. has immediate openings for Packer Helpers.
After you work for 90 days we will review your performance and if you are doing well we will adjust your compensation accordingly..
We prefer that candidates have some experience moving furniture as a job, however we are willing to train the right individual as long as they exhibit great work qualities. This is a great opportunity to work for an industry in Hawaii which will always be busy moving cargo and people to, from & around our state.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Communicate professionally with customers and co-workers.
• Pack / Wrap Household Goods safely and securely.
• Unload / Unpack Household Goods and place into residence at customer request.
• Ability to utilize ALL moving equipment safely.
• Adhere / follow ALL company "Safety" practices, policies and procedures.
• Report all damages and/or injuries in a timely manner.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to carry up to 75 lbs.
• Follow directions from Crew Leaders, QA Leaders, Dispatcher and Supervisors.
• Pass all Company Pre Employment Checks.
• Medical & Dental
• FSA & Aflac benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays