compensation: To be discussed upon interview employment type: full-time job title: Fruit Tree Nursery Team Member
QR Code Link to This Post
Plant It Hawaii is looking to add team members to our diverse fruit tree nursery! Hours will be part time through the holidays and starting full time in January 2024.
Nursery Task would largely include:
• General plant care: weeding, trimming, staking, fertilizing etc.
• Assist with transplanting and up-potting.
• Assist with propagation: cleaning & planting seed, starting cuttings, making air layers, prepping for grafters… etc.
Fruit Production tasks may include:
• Harvesting in the field and fruit prep and grading in the packing house.
• Preparing packaging materials
• Assisting on the fruit packing line, past paced environment that require attention to your surroundings.
• Cleaning and sanitizing of pack line and pack house.
• Be able to show up on time and complete the tasks assigned.
• Have a positive attitude and be able to work on a team.
• Work with attention to detail, awareness of surroundings and efficiency
• Be fit for physical labor, be able to work outside in the heat & rain, able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Be willing and able to comply with all farm rules and guidelines as well as food safety requirements.
Please email resumes to email@example.com - You may also set up an appointment to fill out an application at our office by emailing or calling 808-966-6633.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.