compensation: starting at $12. Pay increase after 90 day probation employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Become a TEAM MEMBER of Lex Brodie's Tire Co. of the Big Island
Our KONA Store is GROWING!! We are looking for honest, hard working, Full Time GENERAL SERVICE/TIRE TECHNICIANS. Duties will include: Tire installation & repairs, oil changes, unloading containers, stocking tire inventory and shop clean-up. Automotive knowledge is a plus. Tire service employees are responsible for providing service for the customer, and therefore, should have good communication skills and a positive attitude.
1. High school degree or GED equivalent.
2. Valid driver's license
Essential Job Functions:
1. Regular attendance.
2. Ability to balance workload in rapid pace environment.
3. Ability to communicate and cooperatively work with customers and co-workers.
4. Ability to access , input and retrieve information from the computer.
5. Ability to mount, dismount and spin balance tires. Test, charge and install batteries, use and read air pressure gauge, and operate tire machines such as a tire spreader, buffer, changer, spin balancer, jacks, lifts and air guns. We will train the right candidate.
6. Ability to test drive customer vehicles and operate company vehicles.
7. Ability to work in an environment with odors, dust and fumes.
8. Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
9. Ability to lift 75lbs.
We do offer Medical, dental and employee discounts. Please apply in person at LEX BRODIE'S TIRE located at the corner of KUAKINI and KAIWI STREETS in KONA. Ask for JOE FOGLIA , MALCOLM FUJIHARA or send resume to this posting. We're looking forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers