favorite this postGeneral Labor (Napoopoo)hide this posting
compensation: TBD employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for General Labors for a Mac Nut Company. Responsible for receiving, checking, transferring, transporting and storing macadamia nuts; as well as other general utility and maintenance work. Receives and transfers macadamia nuts for husk removal; receives and transfers wet-in-shell (WIS) macadamia nuts to storage silos; and assists with husk transfer and disposal.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Unload in-husk or WIS macadamia nuts from farmers' vehicles onto pallets or into bins.
• Load pallets or bins onto certified scale for weight determination.
• Transfer in-husk nuts to holding tanks in preparation for husking.
• Transfer WIS nuts to storage containers.
• Transfer husks to storage areas or into truck/trailers as needed.
• Performs and maintains daily sanitation duties in compliance with food safety and handling regulations.
• Assists with machinery and equipment cleaning, maintenance and repairs as required to optimize operational efficiencies.
• Performs back-up duties for other positionsas needed, such as, nut sorter, etc.
• Keeps work area clean and orderly.
• Follows Company policies and procedures.
• Regular attendance is required for the position.
• Performs other work related duties as needed.
7:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Friday
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs or more
Stand for a long period of time
Be able to work outdoors
Direct Deposit Option
Please fill out our online application at www.hi-employment.com or give us a call at 238-3450 to schedule a interview.
*Must pass pre employment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers