compensation: $18 - $20 per hour - negotiable on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love coffee?
Do you want some extra money for Christmas?
We are looking for individuals who are outgoing, friendly, responsible, and organized.
Job Description - Drive company's truck to remote coffee cherry drop off locations, receive coffee cherry delivers at multiple locations, weigh delivers, documents deliveries, take samples of deliveries, and load coffee cherry bags on truck, drive company's truck back to farm, turn in paperwork, and assist in unloading truck.
• Make sure coffee cherry deliveries are weighed properly using traveling scale
• Loading and off-loading coffee cherry bags on to truck
• Using Farmer Manifest accurately fill out the Cherry Tickets with the correct Farmer codes, weights, signatures, and phone numbers.
• Distribute Farmer Checks for those that drop off at the remote locations.
• Treating customers in a friendly and professional manner
• Conducting a safe work zone
• Adhering to assigned pick up schedule and following all job directives precisely
• Completing a thorough maintenance check on your truck before leaving the farm
• Ensure that all delivery materials are firmly secured and all parts of the truck are in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
• Other duties as they are assigned.
• Valid Clean Hawaii Driver's License - able to drive heavy loaded truck
• Be familiar with Kona/Holualoa streets and geographical locations
• Be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of customers
• Year of freight/transportation background
Mental, Physical and Communication Requirements:
• Must be able to do tedious and detailed work daily
• Work under minimal supervision
• Able to lift and carry 100 lbs. or more for 3 or more hours a day
• Requires carrying 100 lbs. or more for a distance of 50 feet.
• Requires constant lifting of 100 lbs. or more for a height of up to 60 inches from the floor.
• Understand and follow the Company's safety program.
• Able to properly secure entire truck load.
Normal Work Hours
• Must be able to work - 3:30pm - 7:00pm daily
If you feel you would be perfect for this job, please stop by our Greenwell Farms Administrative Office at 81-6581 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kealakekua Hi. 96750 to fill out an application and take a quick interview. We would love to hear from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers