POSITION SUMMARY: Receives and checks incoming product. Stocks or re-stock shelves with product received. Performs delivery service to customer base. Delivery service may be on demand, a delivery route or a scheduled shuttle from point A to B. Performs inventory control functions as directed by manager. Assists in maintaining clean and orderly working environment both in store and in delivery vehicles.
1. Uses company vehicle to deliver parts and equipment to customers in a safe and courteous manner.
2. Performs all delivery duties using safe driving habits, including defensive driving skills.
3. Cleans and maintains delivery vehicles and warehouse in a safe and orderly condition.
4. Performs routine maintenance checks on company vehicles.
5. Observes company work and safety rules in the performance of all duties.
6. Checks in product and notes shipping discrepancies.
7. Stock shelves with incoming product.
8. Fill orders and pack as necessary.
9. Perform assigned bin and cycle counts.
10. Attend store meetings scheduled by management.
11. Participate in available training as discussed with store manager.
12. Pick up returns at customers place of business.
13. Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
14. Completes all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Must have a high school diploma or have passed a GED test or equivalent.
2. Ability to work in a team environment and possess a positive attitude.
3. Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
4. Must have and maintain a valid Hawaii Driver's License with a good driving record.
1. Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
2. Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
3. Lifting: Raises or lowers items up to 60lbs.
4. Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
5. Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
6. Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
7. Vision: Read paperwork, electronic files and records on the computer.
8. Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
CQ Pacific LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers