Kelly Services has multiple field reviewer openings on The Big Island for a leading healthcare employer for $20/hour.
QR Code Link to This Post
We hire RNs, LPNs, Certified Coders, RHIT or RHIA, Medical Assistants, Certified Nursing Assistants and other healthcare professionals to work as Medical Record Reviewers (Field Reviewers). We also consider Medical Records Professionals that have a minimum of two (2) years hands on medical records experience, EMR/EHR experience a plus.
Field Reviewers visit physicians' offices to retrieve and review requested documents from medical records. A Field Reviewer Advocate is assigned to help plan daily activities and manage work flow. The employer will schedule and confirm appointments to ensure efficiency. Computer equipment is provided for scanning charts and transferring files to our secure file transfer site. Help Desk assistance for both IT support and medical record retrieval support is available. We offer competitive wages, provide thorough training in the use of our technology, and HIPAA compliance training.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Visit physicians' offices to retrieve and review specific requested documents from medical records
• Scan relevant components of the medical record to support reviews performed
• Upload scanned medical records daily
• Maintain communication lines with Customers Health Advocate
• Successfully complete required training, testing and quality assessments
• Communicate effectively and professionally with care provider offices, clinics, hospitals,
other clinical facilities (Must be willing to travel within a forty (40) mile radius)
• Abide by all HIPAA and associated patient confidentiality requirements
• Valid Driver's License and current Auto Insurance
• Availability of at least 24 hours per week during business hours; Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
• Business attire required
This work is PROJECT based and is NOT considered to be full-time or permanent employment.
Please reply with resume for consideration.