compensation: commensurate with position and experience (negotiable) employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Big Island Physical Therapy by Pakolea Rehab (formerly Big Island Physical Therapy Care - now under new ownership/management) and Pakolea Rehab Kea'au
You are the right person if you love working with a variety of diagnosis in the outpatient/orthopedic setting. What patients love most about our office is that we are the best at what we do, and they love the intimate family environment.Our practice is 25+ years strong and physical therapist owned!
Our beautiful clinic houses the most advanced equipment available such as the Alter G Anti-Gravity Treadmill, 830laser, Concept2 equipment and balance training systems. Our staff love working here and have created a strong team environment where we expect the best out of each other because our patients deserve the best. This position is not for everyone but to the right person, they'll love it.
You are the right person if you . . .
1) Enjoy orthopedic cases of all ages.
2) Are looking for a permanent position with a growing company.
3) Are looking for PART or PRN hours.
4) Have a great attitude and are willing to learn
5) Want to make a difference in your community
Why should you begin a career with us? . . .
1) Owned and operated by a physical therapist.
2) Growing company with large vision to help a small community better themselves
3) High flexibility with vacations, time-offs, and treatment schedules.
4) Continuous educational opportunities as our Clinic hosts continuing education courses throughout the year.
5) Competitive pay as well as benefits for eligible part-time employees
6) Awesome team of co-workers!
Experience preferred but NEW GRADS are welcome to apply. You will be allowed 60-minutes for new patients (PTs) and regular treatments (PTAs) are scheduled every 30-minutes. Clinical Assistants will be assigned to you so the volume is high pace but very comfortable and you should enjoy the one-on-one environment.
Hiring for 2-3 positions for Hilo and Keaau clinics. Willing to work in both locations a must.
Dependable applicants only!
Hawaii license is required; will consider applicants willing to apply for license. No relocation or site visit reimbursement available. Permanent, long-term applicants preferred!
If you are interested, email your resume or fax it to (808) 961-9044. You may call (808) 935-5255 and ask for Faith if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers