Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
$700800 Your female roommate match is found!:) (Honolulu, HI)
2 bd/3bd house or an apartment. My budget is $700-850 tops with all utilities included.
What makes me a great roommate?!
- I work full-time or outside in spare time so that means rent will be paid on time every month and we probably barely see other;
- After a long day at work my idea of relaxing and having a good time is to walk down the beach and watch the sunset or have a glass of wine with a friend at one of the local bar (preferably with an ocean view:) so that means no party at home, no bringing random strangers home, I value my peace and privacy. Hopefully so do you.
- I enjoy healthy cooking and sharing my food with the person I live, but I like to keep my kitchen clean, no overloaded sink full of dishes or trash can that is barely closing.
I like to keep it neat and cockroaches/ants free:)
- I work at the retail so that means I get to meet all kinds of different people all day, get to know them and develop respect for their culture. I enjoy my social life as well, outside of my house and hardly ever have guests over (due to my exposure to so many different people on the every day basis) Family is an exception!
If you read this and think the person who wrote could be your perfect roommate match, don't hesitate to contact me by email, sharing some information about yourself and your rental terms.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers