Restaurant Dishwasher (Waimea Valley, North Shore)
The dishwasher's primary objective is to provide a clean and safe kitchen area for our staff; wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment; keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized. The Dishwasher will report to the Food Service Manager.
Hi`ipaka LLC offers excellent benefits. Waimea Valley is a seven day a week operation and some weekend and evening work is required. This position will begin March 2014.
• Six months previous experience in foodservice.
• Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members.
• Must be able to work unsupervised.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
• Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
• Be able to work in a fast paced kitchen environment
• Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email a request for an application or send your resume to this posting.
A pre-employment drug screening and background check will be required. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers