Manager (FOH & BOH) (Honolulu, HI)
We are seeking an EXPERIENCED RESTAURANT MANAGER & A KITCHEN MANAGER to join our team!!!
Restaurant Manager Description:
The Manager is responsible for ensuring excellence in guest satisfaction through effective training of staff, positive and committed Hands on and lead by example management style. We are committed to offering the best experience to every guest and employee. We strive to provide unparalleled service, food, and career opportunities. We continues to attract and retain the best of the best!
We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities!
-Qualified candidates must show employment stability and a proven track record of success in the industry with at least 4-5 years management experience in a full service, high volume dining establishment.
-Must have proven leadership skills, have a keen attention to detail and be well versed in planning and executing budgets.
-Must be versed in writing schedules and meeting or beating budgeted labor cost through effective management.
-Must possess skills to motivate and develop staff.
-Must be dedicated to providing nothing less than outstanding guest service.
Kitchen Manager Description
Under the Executive Chef's direction, the Kitchen Manager is responsible for the operation of a high volume kitchen.
* Requires a minimum of 2-3+ years of Salaried Management experience in the BOH.
* Ability to successfully coordinate the staff and resources in a high-volume, time sensitive operation.
* Possess a genuine desire to lead the team in producing high quality product.
* Ideal candidate should have experience in budgeting and managing all BOH operations.
* Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Ability to walk, stand and/or bend continuously to perform essential job functions.
* Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
* Seafood experience a plus, but not necessary.
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
* Excellent communication skills with a "Do whatever it takes" attitude.
* Willing to manage the kitchen with a "Hands on" and Mentoring approach.
* Exhibit working knowledge of food cost, best practices (line checks), & purchasing and inventory. (i.e. produce, seafood, etc.)
* Supervise kitchen personnel under the direction of the Executive Chef.
* Ensure food items are prepared according to our standards of quality, consistency and time lines.
* Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA regulations.
* Meet all health department standards for safe food handling.
* Operate equipment safely determined by position and OSHA regulations.
* Purchase various food products as par levels dictate.
* Maintain food storage, receiving, rotating & stocking as par levels dictate.
* Exhibit working knowledge of scheduling
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers